Friday, February 22, 2008

Alphabet tag..oh and today is National Margarita Day.

The lovely Chandni tagged me with this ABC tag.[just passing by tagged me too but only as an afterthought :P]
I am so glad to be doing this today as I have no blog fodder whatsoever.So here goes:

A-Available? Depends on what the availability is for.

B-Best friend: M,my muddleheaded husband!

C-Cake or Pie? Why do I have to choose?

D-Drink of choice: A good cuppa tea and margaritas.

E-Essential thing used everyday: Perfume and moisturizer.

F-Favourite colour: Blue...all shades of blue.

G-Gummi bears or worms: Huh?

H-Hometown: Bangalore

I-Indulgence: A bi-monthly visit to ULTA.It always burns a hole in my pockets but what the heck..I am worth it!

J-January or February: I will just go ahead and say Feb as its shorter.

K-Kids and names: None.

L-Life is incomplete without: M.

M-Marriage date: November 6th,2003

N-Number of siblings: None.I am a spoilt brat!

O-Oranges or apples: Oranges any day!

P-Phobias: Heights and reptiles.

Q-Quote: It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

R-Reason to smile: At the risk of sounding like a complete sap,it would have to be having M in my life.

S-Season: Spring

T-Tag three people: Silvara M(not the husband but the other M of Reflections *grin*) and La Vida Loca

U-Unknown fact about me: My eyebrows have to be done no matter what.And the hair(of my eyebrows) should always always be in place.

V-Vegetable you do not like: Butternut squash.

W-Worst habit: I lose interest easily,especially if something is not to my liking or is not going my way or I have nothing invested in it.(This doesn't quite qualify as a habit does it.Oh whatever!)

X-x-rays you have had: Back,teeth,ankle

Y-Your favourite food: Comfort food.

Z-Zodiac: Taurus

10 comments:

La vida Loca said...

**Marriage date: November 6th,2003
That long ago naa? Hosa suddi!

woky also be to do this tag

Anonymous said...

the more blogs i read which have got this tag, the more similarities I find between me and other bloggers!!!

thanks for taking it up!!!

and don't apologise for going the whole way about M and how good it is for u to have him...i love mush!

just passing by said...

:)
I so connect with you on the eyebrows ebing done up all the time bit. We are so vain. And i so love it:).

Amgele Loku said...

@ILL: *tight hug* :-)))) I cant believe u wrote about the eyebrow thingie !!! boy, I'm known in my family for having perfectly shaped eyebrows all the time and not allowing them to move even a teeny-weeny bit !!!!! Its almost like even a hurricane shouldnt move them :-)))) I want them that intact.....wat an obsession :-))

I love Lucy said...

@loca : yes ma,we married young :-D

@chandni : It was fun doing it,babes!oh and thanks for the display of solidarity on the mush.I was kinda sorta beginning to feel like a sap :-P

@gutterspace : Oh we kick vanity's butt,dahling.Thats us! :-)

@M : Really??!!!! I am so glad to find so many people who share the same quirks as I do!!

Savani said...

you doh't like butternut squash?? no??? try roasting it and turning it into a soup...

just passing by said...

one more tag coming your way!

Su said...

I guess I disappeared to a point where you did not even tag me INSPITE OF HAVING ONE SPOT OPEN :)

I'm back babe. How have you been ?m

I love Lucy said...

@Dotmom : I hate the cutting part.Spent like an hour trying to cut the damn thing.Almost lost 4 fingers in the process.

@jpb : Consider it done,honey.
But I think I will do the countdown thingy first.Seems like fun!

@Su: Suuuu.You are back!!!!!And no babe,I could never forget you.I did tag you.
http://juxtaposition-mytake.blogspot.com/2008/02/its-tag-time-apparently.html

Sig said...

heheh good one!!

hehehe i have a short attention span as well lol